Sunday 8 May 2011

Welcome Grade 5's!!


Hello Grade 5's! I hope everyone had a great summer! I am looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone on Tuesday!! This blog is where I will be posting upcoming events, upcoming projects and material that have and will be discussed in class. You will be able to access this information here even if you are absent. If you would like to communicate outside of school, here is the place to do so. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to leave me a post and I will be checking this blog regularly. I hope you enjoy the rest of you week and I will see you all on the first day of school. With best of luck, Ms. Falcao!!

         "the will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential...these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence"

No comments:

Post a Comment